Creative CV

I was sat at home on afternoon and wanted to do some design work in order to update my blog. I decided to design myself a creative CV to show people, clients and employers not only my work experience but also my design skills all in one. I wanted it to be different from other peoples i have seen in order to make mine stand out from all the rest. With my design i didn't just want to make in ask to read i also wanted to make it so the viewer interact with it whilst they were reading it. So i decided to make it into a bar chart which shows the reader my years of work experience and education as bars. I also thought it was a good idea to at a phone scanner barcode that links to my blog so not only can people read my Cv but also so my work at the same time if they have a smart phone. Below is what i came up with.


Above - Design of my creative CV