Jamie Houlton Graphic Design Website

With the blog doing so well i decided to expand n order to connect to as many people as possible. The best way of doing this would be of course to design my own design. I want a simple and clean website to make it easy for people to navigate and also to make it fit in with my blog, letterhead and business cards I designed. I was very happy with the design outcome with it being my first attempt at design my a website. Below it the design i came up with. You will find it at http://www.wix.com/jhoulton/jhgraphicdesign.


Above - Home page - Here I will write about my progress and on going
 project to keep everyone updated about whats going on and recent work.



Above - About me - Telling people a little about myself and the site.


 Above - Portfolio - This page is to show case my work to interested clients/employers or general designers/viewers.


Above- Portfolio - Again my portfolio page at a different angel/position.



Above - Contact Page - Incase clients, employers or designers want to contact me for work or general enquiries.